Sonoran Naturopathic Center would like, with your help, to GIVE, THANKFULLY, to those in need this holiday season. This year we will be collecting food boxes to give to Phoenix Rescue Mission for the Thanksgiving holiday. If you would like to help us give the gift of a Happy Belly to families in need, please swing by the office and drop off a box of non-perishable items with all the trimmings, by Friday, November 15th, 2013, before noon. When making your box of good eats, keep in mind the following:
- All items in box must be non-perishable
- One Box = Feeds a Family of Four, the more boxes you give, the more families we can feed!
- Use a medium sized box
- Please include the following in your box (NO GLASS):
*Instant Potatoes *Stuffing Mix *Gravy Mix *Canned Fruit & Vegetables
*Cranberry Sauce *Corn Bread Mix *Cake Mix *Canned Pie Filling
*Various other canned goods
- Please purchase a $15.00 grocery store gift card to be used by Phoenix Rescue Mission, so that each family is able to have turkey with all the fixins! DO NOT PACK GIFT CARD IN BOX, PLEASE PUT IN ENVELOPE AND TAPE TO BOX.
- MAKE IT SPECIAL!! Add seasonal plates, napkins, holiday favors, etc., to make your box even more unforgettable! NO CANDLES
- DO NOT TAPE YOUR BOX SHUT, IT MUST BE LEFT OPEN
- Please drop your box off at Sonoran Naturopathic Center no later than Friday, November 15th, before noon.
All of us, at SNC, wish you a very wonderful Holiday Season to come, and we invite you to help us feed the valley, this year!